Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Jeanne Bayles

I enjoyed Jeanne Bayles story:


A Life Regained 


Having battled a weight problem from a very young age, I was skeptical when I first heard of the AdvoCare products. I had been speaking to a friend of mine, Chris Ecklund, about my frustration with my increasing size and failure to ever make a lasting change.


I had been on many weight-loss programs, nearly everything short of surgery, and had never been successful. I was now nearing 50 years of age and could not imagine living the rest of my life this way, yet I couldn't imagine ever being able to get the weight off. I was feeling so sluggish, discouraged and hopeless.

Tipping the scales at more than 300 pounds, I knew I had a decision to make. Chris encouraged me to give the products a try. I began MNS® Max Appetite Control, Meal Replacement Shakes for breakfast, ADVOCARE® SPARK™, CATALYST™, and a variety of the Snack Bars. 

I felt the energy to start some physical activity almost immediately. Gradually I became more active; felt more satisfied, which helped me make better food choices; and started losing weight. It sounds so simple, but one step led to the next.

Thankfully I had the support of Chris who encouraged me, helped direct me and got me moving. To date, I have lost 105 pounds and will forever be grateful to AdvoCare for giving me my life back. I have such energy and zest for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment