Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Vickery"s


Achieving Greatness Together
Shane's story...
I've always played sports and stayed active. However, due to poor eating habits and a job sitting behind a desk eight hours a day, I gained 25 pounds in just three years. My athletic ability dropped to the lowest point in my life. I struggled with recovery from a pick-up game whereas before my weight gain, I had no problem with working out. I weighed 200 pounds and was disgusted with my overall sports performance.

I was introduced to AdvoCare at a mixer and was so impressed with the products that I placed an Advisor order that night. Once I started on MNS® Max Energy, Meal Replacement Shakes, CATALYST™ and ADVOCARE® SPARK™, I started to gain energy and drop weight. I lost 35 pounds in two months to weigh 165 pounds, and I went from straining a 34 waist to comfortably wearing a 32. I also added 10 pounds of lean muscle mass. 

I'm stronger than I've ever been in my entire life, have more energy and haven't been to the doctor in more than three years. I cycle and play basketball, tennis, racquetball and about anything else just like I could when I was younger. I'm 36 and feel like I'm 25 again!
Jerry's story...
At 56, I weighed 378 pounds, wore a size 62 pant and a 4X shirt. My strength was low, and I had no energy. I've always been a tennis fanatic and enjoyed playing the game, although at my size, it was sheer torture trying to play and then survive the consequences.

When my tennis partner dropped me for someone else due to my weight being a liability, I was determined to make a change. I started one of the low-carbohydrate diets and dropped about 50 pounds. Eventually, I hit a plateau with losing weight, felt terrible and had absolutely no energy. That's when I approached my friend, Shane Lay, about some nutritional products I knew he and his wife, Kathy, were marketing. Shane and Kathy were looking fit, and I knew they had energy.

I started with an Herbal Cleanse and followed that with MNS® Maximum Energy, ADVOCARE® SPARK™ and CATALYST™. In virtually no time, I got off that weight-loss plateau by losing about 10 pounds. During the last 20 months, I have dropped more than 120 pounds, gone to a size 40 pant and size L shirt, and have felt great during the process!

I now take Performance Elite products to increase my strength, keep me performing optimally on the tennis court and help achieve the recovery I need. As far as my tennis partner goes well, it only seems appropriate that the person who teamed up with me to get me here should be my partner. Shane and I recently began a great tennis partnership. Who would have thought 20 months and 120 pounds later, we'd be doing something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment